Tuesday, August 15, 2017

How to REtrain your Shyness Away


Go out EVERY DAY to meet 10 women. It doesn't matter what they
look like, how old they are, as long as they are WOMEN.

Walk up to them and say:

"Excuse me, can I ask you a question? It will only take a moment."

If they say "No thanks," just shrug it off and say "Well, thanks
for your time."

If they say "Yes," respond:

"I need some female advice on something. My little cousin's (or
niece, or whatever) birthday is coming up, and I need to get her a
gift, but I don't know what little girls would like. Can you give
me a recommendation?"

Then when they give you the answer, say:

"Thank you very much. My name is (your name). What's yours?"

When they give you their name, end it with:

"It was a pleasure meeting you (her name). Thanks for the advice."

And then WALK AWAY.

That's right. You don't have to hang around and chit-chat. You
can just walk away.

Simple, right?

You might be afraid to do this at first, but just remember that
you're only asking them a QUESTION.

Nothing more.

You're not trying to get a phone number or a date. You're just
trying to break through your barrier about meeting others.

In short: You're re-training yourself to fight through your shyness!

Do this to 10 women every day. You're not asking them out or
anything, you're just asking a question and introducing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment